Thank you to all pupils from Kingsley School that help with my feedback, this is what they had to say:
The question they were asked was, could you please look at the content of the front cover, and comment on what you like and dislike. The look at the content of the middle page spread, comment on how it reads, the colours and your general likes and dislikes?
Here are a few responses:
I think its vibrant and exciting, good bright colours, and a good layout.
I like the bright colours in contrast to the black background, the font in the middle page spread is clear to read and the language is understandable and the slang is relevant.
like the black background with the white writing, good use of colour. it is easy to read, attracting attention. the font is quite hard to read, possibly to packed? looks really good though like the pictures.
I like the image on the front cover, it really draws your attention, and the middle page spread is clearly laid out and easy to read.
lots of bright colours, so it stands out, good layout, good attention to detail. Good English on the middle page spread, the font is quite hard to understand. quite a lot of information on a small page.
The writing is too big, therefore the sub headings don't stand out as much I would like. The blue isn't a strong colour for the black background, but I like the images.
Monday, 22 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment